Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog Hop Fun


Welcome Blog Hoppers! I'm excited to be joining again in Taylor's Blog Hop! I used a cute ice cream cone from her Sprinkled With Love stamp set. I purchased it at CHA in January and use it often.  It has a
lot of cute images and sentiments in it.



The sketch that I used is a modification of TESC 111.


I only used red from the color palette as I couldn't seem to get the hang of using the other colors with what I was wanting to make. I'm very much a beginner!!

Here's the Recipe:
Paper: Real red, black and white cardstock (SU)
Ribbon: bargain bin at Borders bookstore (after Christmas find!)
Other: Oval and Scalloped Oval nesties, white gel pen, Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder, corner rounder punch, ek border punch.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Hopping!
Lisa :)

12 comments:

Jami said...

Lisa this card turned out fantastic! I think it's one of my favorite cards of what you've made so far! I just love to see what you've created!

Unknown said...

So sweet and fun, Lisa! Love all the dots!!

Shelly C said...

YUMMO! Love the dots!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous!! I love all the dotty elements on your card!!

Ha ha!!! My word verification is "cones"!!!!! Too funny!

Taylor said...

Super cute card, Lisa! Your coloring is great and I love that fun border punch!

Thanks for joining us on the hop today!

Lori said...

Too sweet! Love the clean, simple design.

Libby Hickson said...

So cute & yummy!

Carolina said...

Yummo card! The textured background is a great touch!!!

TannyP said...

Yummmm! What a great looking cone on this beautiful card =)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card! Love the color combo and that yummy looking ice-cream. :o)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet, simple and adorable!